Thursday, August 11, 2011

Renting

Hey, what's up you guys?

So, first of all, I'm just going to announce that I'm planning on releasing an e-book; and guess what it's going to be about? Yeah, money making, of course.
Anyways, I expect it to be released this autumn, and I'm going to publish it on Apple book store and eBay, and I'm very excited about it :)

I'll give you further news when the time comes.



So! Now for the tip!

If you have any extra room in your house, or if you have an empty garage, why don't you rent it? There are thousands of people who would love to rent a room, just becasue they cannot afford to live in a house by themselves, or because they think the rent is too high at appartments, so they only need a small room with a decent rent.

Many, many people (especially students) do this, and it's a great way to get some money from that empty room, that you don't do anything with.
And you might think now: "Hey, I don't want some creepy dude standing in my empty room with their schlong hanging around and saying: Oh hey good room man"
But trust me, there are thousands of better people like that, after all, you'll get to choose who'll rent your room. Pick one that seems clean, nice and disiplined.



There are also many people who would love to rent a garage for their cars, boats, mopeds and their freetime hiking stuffs. I have many friends that is in school right now, and I know that they would love to have a garage to put their car in (if it was near their school, of course. Who would want to walk 5 km to school?)

And if you have something in your room, like a bed, a drawer, a table or a couch, leave them there. No need to move them if you're going to rent the room.

So, good luck with your renting!
Thanks for reading todays post on Money Orange. And thank you for spreading the word! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment